2020 Out of the Darkness Walk Registration
9/11/20 – 9/13/20
Sequoia is honored to be supporting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) for the second year in a row. We invite Sequoia team members, family, friends and clients to join more than 350,000 people virtually walking in 425 cities across the country in support of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s mission to save lives and bring hope to those affected by suicide.
Why we walk: To prevent suicide, champion mental health, and to educate and support our communities. When we join together in solidarity, our message is clear: we care and are committed to this very important mission.
About the walk: Since we are unable to gather as a group this year due to COVID-19, we invite you to walk with our Sequoia team anytime between 9/11-9/13. More details below:
- Walk to show your support any time of day (or night) between 9/11 and 9/13
- Choose your own course and distance
- Walk individually or form a group with friends and family – within social distancing guidelines
- Join us for AFSP’s Out of the Darkness virtual programming that begins on 9/13 at 10am PT by visiting the San Francisco Walk web page or AFSP Greater Bay Area Facebook page.
How you can show your support:
- Digital Walk Bibs: type your custom message into the text box and watch your digital bib take shape. When you’re ready, click the download button to save your image and share on social media.
- Create signs to hold while you walk in support of AFSP or someone you know who has been affected.
- Wear colors or honor beads to acknowledge the ways that suicide and mental illness has affected the people in your life.
Interested in donating to AFSP?
There is no entry fee or fundraising requirement for the walk, but donations are always appreciated. If you would like to, please donate directly to AFSP as part of the Sequoia team.
Please complete the form for each individual walker.
We are committed to your privacy.
Thank you for registering to walk with us!
You’ll recieve a confirmation email shortly.