Sequoia Consulting Group to Host Live Webinar to Help Employers Understand New COVID-19 Regulatory Requirements and Legislation
Join the Live Webinar “Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In” to prepare and protect your workplace
SAN FRANCISCO – October 19, 2020 – Sequoia Consulting Group, a tech-enabled consulting and services company, invites you to their live webinar, Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In, on Thursday, October 22, 2020 at 11:00 am Pacific Time.
What: Sequoia Consulting Group will host a live webinar, “Workers’ Compensation Now: The Experts Weigh In” about COVID-19 regulatory requirements and a preventive roadmap to mitigating COVID-19 exposures and managing potential outbreaks.
Why: As a result of COVID-19, there are new and pending legislation and regulatory requirements for workers’ compensation coverage that will apply to most employers in California. In this webinar, attendees will learn about these new protocols and actions they can take to protect their employees, including:
- COVID-19 worker’s compensation reporting requirements and the impact of claims on X-Mods
- Cal-OSHA’s “Reportable” and “Recordable” COVID-19 requirements
- Return to work criteria across the “symptomatic positive” to “asymptomatic untested” spectrum
- Actions from the California Department of Public Health Employer Playbook for Safe Reopening
- Employer COVID-19 case study, recommendations, and outcomes
Who: Speakers will include:
- John Polson, management committee and partner, Fisher Phillips
- Anthony Poston, CEO & co-founder, ESM Insite
- Abe Jabhan, senior claims advocate, ESM Insite
- Suzette Germano, VP Risk Management Service at Sequoia
When: Thursday, October 22nd 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Time / 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Where: Register for the live webinar: https://dev.sequoia.com/events/return-to-work/
About Sequoia Consulting Group
Sequoia Consulting Group is a tech-enabled consulting and services company for employers with 20 to 20,000 employees who want to unlock the full potential of their workforce through technology, guidance, and the power of our community. Sequoia delivers technology to unify your workforce data leveraging the Sequoia Platform; expert guidance from our client teams, informed by data insights; and our global community’s shared knowledge, mutual support and ongoing partnership. For more than 19 years Sequoia has been working with companies to balance the needs of their business with the needs of their people.
Sequoia Consulting Group is headquartered in California’s San Francisco Bay Area.
Netta Conyers-Haynes, Sequoia Consulting Group